10.26.2012

Day 4 of five

Well, like the title says, I'm here at work yet again, but significantly less tired- got a good nap in yesterday. The kidlet spent his time at his aunts house in the morning and since he's not feeling 100% he ended up playing for a while then fell asleep pretty darn quickly. I thought that he'd be down for an hour or so... I woke up 3 hours later when the hubbs told me it was time to go to work.
Somehow the crap junk food I ate for lunch doesn't feel as bad because I skipped a meal... The crap though was pure pure sweet sugar though. Suckage. Wouldn't it be great if they made a self control pill or something?
And, last, since its break time, I'm going to work a little more on that outline. We're coming up on a little under 6 days to go, and I'd like to get it straight before then.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment