10.18.2012

More fleshing out the outline

Chilling out in my bed, trying to figure out where I'm going, and what I'm doing with this story. I finally figured out how the three individual parties get to the island. Now's the hard part... What do they see and what do they do there. What I've got so far, I'm calling part one.

I'm also considering that most of them will never leave, and those that do will learn a shitload more about themselves. That'd be part two.

I'm anticipating a many years down the road reunion, which would possibly be part three.

I think the epilogue should be lore/ backstory related... Like a guide to the truth to the history of the island.

These little blog sessions really do help me flesh this out. Good thing, because we're about t-minus 13 days out from d-day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment