11.03.2012

Home Sweet Home

Hello blog-land.

I apologize for not posting the last week- we've had that bitch of a storm to contend with. I was stuck with my in-laws for 4 days, and just got home today.

Started NaNo yesterday (that'd be the 1st) and banged out 700ish words on the ipad. Painful painful. I think my wireless keyboard is coming with from now on for portable use. Tonight, I did another 3600. Significantly less painful.

The prologue is done. At least I think it's done. I want to pad it in places and pare it down in more spots. Its got a metric shitload of fluff going on, but should be interesting. It'll probably end up being a long short story by the time editing is done. I'll go back to it if there's time, but it's looking doubtful at this point.

I'll be popping the story in its entirety in the page(s?)  for it. I have to figure out how to do that logically.

Ok, peace be with ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment