10.21.2012

Pasta Data? is that anything like Copy Pasta?

Well, I just didn't realize the time, so this gets to be dated for yesterday (which means, yes, you one follower, you get treated to 2 posts today, instead of 1!!)

Today was a day of shopping and sleeping. Bought some offal, cooked some offal... Destunk the kitchen (I hope. Beef kidney STINKS! Next time we do lamb.)

And now going to bake, and outline. We're on a real time crunch now... Especially since I challenged Migs (who I'm not sure will do nano) and Amy (who's signed up and ready to go.) I'm betting I won't win, but I got a nice strong story idea this time.  The PoHo's think they know it.. nah. They've only seen the veneer on top... all the good stuff though, is on the inside.

Kinda like tonewood on a uke, I s'pose.

Ok, time for me to start baking- got a cake to bake and some cabbage to braise.

No comments:

Post a Comment