12.09.2012

Still Saturday...

Well, I haven't gone to sleep yet, so to me it's still Saturday. Work is just shy of obscenely insane, but, hey, it's good work, and it pails fairly well, and the benefits can't be beat...which is good because when I eventually lose my mind, my extended funny farm visit will be fully covered.

I'm back on my diet, which is a good thing. I have a 2lb/week goal until UWC, and think I can do it. I also need to exercise, big time. Susie's sending me a tricked out pedometer, and I really have no excuse not to use it... I need to take the baby for walks more often, the fresh air will be good for him, and the movement will be good for me. Maybe this afternoon will be a good time to go as a family or something, just a walk around the block... We live on a good block, in a good neighborhood... So no excuses.

My feet are so sore... That pedometer really would have been interesting to have at work... I wonder how many miles I trekked tonight? The floor really had me hopping. I don't like working short, it seems like no Matter what you do I feel like I'm perpetually working harder, but not smarter. I think it's the insane time crunch. 8 hours work with no time to pee really sucks.

Morning meal was bologna, fried egg and some bacon. I wonder how long it'll take me to get into ketosis. I love the initial super drop of water weight... And if I work smarter (not harder) I should fairly easily surpass my goal. I think today is a good point to start counting calories again, Sunday being my preferred weigh day, but only after I nap... I retain water at work... Must be the lack of peeing. I guess I should make up the lack of water here at home, seeing that I sweat at work like nobodies business. Maybe that's why I don't pee... /shrug

Ok, nap time for mamas.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment